Monday, July 1, 2013

Photo Session!

I absolutely LOVE to take photos of my family! I am not a pro photographer in any way, so I have been using iphone apps to help with my success. 

Last autumn I took my daughter to a local mansion that was under renovation and received permission to take on-site photos while it is still in disarray. 



I just love how this one turned out. I used an instagram filter to soften the area around her. 


This is a great shot as well. An antique filter on with instagram really brought out the shining sun. 



Instagram filter as well. I chose to keep the light post in focus and soften all the other areas. 



We had so much fun! Since then I have blown up a few shots and framed them. They look great in the dining room. Now, if I could only get Mr. Locke to sit for some photos..........





No comments:

Post a Comment