Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Wedding in Toronto

Recently we took yet another trip up north to Toronto, ONT. Normally, our visits center around family get togethers and visiting Toronto proper. Not this time. We were on the road for a special occasion. My elder brother was getting married! A special occasion, indeed. On a golf course in Milton, he and his beautiful bride said "I do" in front of a hundred or so of their closest friends and relatives. 


After the wedding, we all stood outside and waited for tons of photos to be taken.

Mr. Locke and I. Note the playoff beard, a must for hockey fans!


My brother and I after the wedding



The Wedding Party!

After multiple courses, dessert, wedding cake, and all the liquor you could possibly drink, we headed back to his house for the night. I have never seen him so happy. 


Congratulations, Bro. Bliss and happiness abound!




No comments:

Post a Comment